Account Manager – Experience Research
Sydney, $70,000 - $85,000+SUPER
A long-established leader in customer experience strategy delivering research and advisory services to large organisations.
The client portfolio boasts local and national Australian corporates across sectors – financial services, education, utilities and government.
Their specialist services include market research, strategic consulting, and training.
• Designing and delivering quantitative research programs
• Integrating qualitative insights
• Managing client relationships and requirements
• Overseeing projects from survey design to data reporting
• Identify and address customer/employee/user pain points
• Passionate about developing insights from the data
• Story-led reporting, dashboarding and presentations
• Training clients on how to use the intuitive research platform
By helping their clients assess, measure, and track their performance, you will advise on key areas of improvement whilst also offering them contextual information about the competitor landscape.
• Market Research Agency experience
• Or, client side insights experience
• Ideally conversant in customer experience or employee experience research
• Well-developed analytical skills
• Efficient problem solving and organization skills
• Confident client facing manner able to influence stakeholders of all levels
This is trusted, expert organisation who have helped hundreds of organisations create better customer experience.
They can offer a welcoming and progressive environment with ongoing flexible working from home, regular training and development opportunities, performance incentives and fantastic leadership.
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Gemma on +61 (0) 452417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and related opportunities.