Quantitative Consumer Insights Manager
$85,000 - $95,000 + bonus & excellent bens
This specialist consumer and shopper insights agency allows their clients to know their customers like never before!
Unmatched in the use of big data technology, their unique ability to combine client’s internal data with market POS, loyalty data and shopper insights gives them an unrivalled position. These data streams are supplemented by a deep understanding of the key trends impacting brands and consumers. So, whether drilling deep into shopper specific behaviours or evaluating broadly across markets, their clients can keep their finger on the pulse.
Add to this their reputation for hiring the best people, with the smartest minds and you have a winning formula!
As an Insights Manager within their specialist retail division, you’ll join a team focused on transforming how this leading name in grocery uses data and insights to drive decisions. A program of research unmatched in scope or scale, you’ll help this Aussie shoppers favourite put the customer at the heart of everything they do. You’ll help them lift shopper engagement and loyalty across categories and stores, whilst optimising brand, range, price, and promotional strategy.
So who are you?
• You are a numbers nut who loves getting lost in the data! With a high level of numerical literacy, you’ll be able to distil data into actionable insights.
• You can see the commerical and bigger picture and have the ability to move from the “what” to the “so what” for your clients.
• You are a master relationship builder able to quickly build rapport and step into a trusted advisor role with stakeholders
• You are a true team player and you’ll enjoy contributing to this fun and aspirational
And what will you need?
• 2-4+ years of quantitative market research, consumer insights or shopper/category analytics experience
• A proven track record of working closely with FMCG, Retail or Grocery clients
• Confident and engaging communication skills
• Brilliant problem-solving skills and an eye for detail
In return, you’ll get to work for a business that truly values its people. With personalised onboarding programs, industry-leading training and excellent opportunities for progression this is the perfect next step if you are looking to step up. You’ll also enjoy added perks, generous leave allowances (up to 27+ days) including the option to buy leave and a packed calendar of team and social events.
To apply please send your CV to Rowan Haylett on email@example.com or call me on 0449880582 to discuss further.