Market Researcher – Customer Experience Consultancy
$80,000 - $100,000 + SUPER
This independent Management Consultancy is a firmly established leader in Customer Experience Insights & Research – and their Sydney team is growing.
Experts in - understanding what their clients are doing well, how they are performing and where they can improve and enable their client to stay ahead of the competition. Through new technology, in research, CX and design thinking, they answer both ad-hoc and on-going strategic business questions for clients. Their client base is broad and the work with both local and global organisations spanning sectors, Financial Services, Local Government, Higher Education, Renewable Energy, Utilities and Water
Reporting into the head of CX in Sydney you will be a key element in the running and success of client accounts from pitch to final presentation. Hands-on with all elements of the data your core focus will be designing research, analysis, report writing, dashboarding, presenting and stakeholder management.
What will you help your clients do?
• Design their Customer Experience approach
• Identity and address customer, employee, and user pain points
• Assess, measure and track performance
• Understand what is happening in their market – and how they can stay ahead
• Improve their overall CX and EX
Data spans both qualitative (Focus Groups, IDIs’ and online communities) and quantitative (online surveys and mystery shopping) focused on Voice of the Customer, Voice of the Stakeholder, Voice of the business.
Additionally – you will be involved in the running of sector-based syndicated research –presenting whitepapers and at industry conferences. It's essential that you have an ability to tell a story from data and provide recommendations to clients in a tangible and succinct manner.
First and foremost, you are a researcher and Customer Experience, expert. What are the essentials?
• 3+ years’ experience in a commercial research agency/management consultancy
• Proven capability in B2B or B2C experience to manage projects end to end
• Analytical rigour – with an ability to pull out insights from information and pick up trends
• Client servicing experience (you are able to build relationships with your stakeholders)
• Crucial to this role is your ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels, communicate confidently and provide specialist advice that ignites growth.
The team is passionate, inquisitive, and collaborative and have great benefits additional annual leave, training courses and personalized development plans. There is tremendous growth projected for this agency – now is a unique time to join.
Interested? Please send your CV to Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on 0449 172 882