Category Insights Consultant - Grocery
Melbourne, $75,000 - $90,000 + BONUS
Join an exclusive team dedicated to a major Australian retailer within the Grocery sector.
This is a huge learning opportunity to be immersed in such a large, fast-moving retail brand with exposure to multiple stakeholders, categories, brands and even across retail channels.
Day to Day tasks:
• Build strong relationships with brand & category managers
• Define their business needs and create data solutions
• Conduct pricing analysis, competitor analysis, category reviews, shopper trends & segmentations
• Utilise a world-class data visualisation platform
• Draw insights from mining transactional data, loyalty data and panel data
• Deliver story-led reports and presentations
What you’ll love?
People who work here enjoy the clout of the global brand, the client base, the reputation, cutting-edge tools and services.
There is a huge focus on people – diversity, work flexibility, community initiatives, global transfers, personal development plans.
They are also proud of their state-of-the art offices, regular social activities and charity days.
• Prior experience within the FMCG/Retail industry is ideal
• Agency or clientside experience in a category insights/shopper insights role
• Client facing personality – you love getting in front of people and building relationships
• Strong analytical skills - you love digging in data and building stories
• Previous experience working with PoS/loyalty/customer/survey data
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Gemma on 0452417265
Director – APAC
Mobile: +61 452417265