Account Director – Customer Experience Research – Big Bank
Sydney, $110,000 - $125,000 + SUPER
What value could you add to a large Customer Experience program at one of Australia’s largest banks?
This is an exciting and vast program of CX research which is used to drive improvements in the customer journey across a wide range of interactions, putting the research team in partnership with stakeholders across the whole business – brand, customer service, digital and product, consumer & BtoB.
Our client is a global CX Research Agency who are expert in building customer and employee engagement platforms. They bridge the gap between research consultancy and technology and are influential in helping the world’s biggest brands create the best customer experiences.
Working on the accounts team, this role is particularly responsible for the large Bank and often on-site at their office (but currently working from home). However, you will also enjoy the variety of other large Service clients.
• Design new CX research channels (quantitative)
• Develop strategic partnerships with stakeholders
• End to end project management of research programs
• Insights reporting and presentations
• Liaising closely with the technical team on dashboards
• Experience in CX Research in a quantitative role for a market research agency
• Excellent client servicing skills
• A track record of delivering large scale or complex research programs
• Highly technically skill set – SPSS, Q, Confirm It etc
• Ideally comfortable with statistical analysis techniques
Above all, we are looking for an intuitive, dedicated researcher who is looking to make a difference in a business and for your clients.
There’s variety, there’s flexibility, this agency pushes itself and it’s client’s out of their comfort zones as they know that’s when new opportunities arise!
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Gemma on +61 (0) 290519965 for a confidential discussion about this role and related opportunities.