Category Insights Consultant - Health & Retail
Melbourne, $90,000 - $100,000 + fab benefits + bonus!
Are you building your career in retail strategy, market trends and shopper insights?
Are you passionate about using data to inform business strategy?
Do you get the biggest satisfaction from close client relationships where you're a trusted advisor?
Our client is the leading supplier of data and insights services to the FMCG industry and one of the original innovators of big data.
They source, analyse, integrate and interpret data to deliver meaningful marketing intelligence and inform category and brand growth.
In this category role you'll enjoy a vibrant client-facing role developing long-term partnerships with a select portfolio of Retailer clients, with your main focus on a major Health & Beauty Retailer, getting stuck into shopper and loyalty data to do things like:
• Analyze buyer patterns
• Identify new ways to grow sales
• Understand basket size
• Dig deeper into consumer attitudes and behavior
• Triangulate various data sets - shopper, POS, loyalty, panel etc
• Advocate for a world-class data-visualization platform
• Build strategic relationships across the businesses
What's it like to work here?
People who work here enjoy the clout of the global brand, the reputation, cutting-edge tools and services.
There is a huge focus on mentorship, ongoing feedback and training opportunities so you can grow and perform to the best of your ability.
We can promise a fantastically talented and supportive line manager and a very busy team in a priority role.
• A tertiary qualification in a relevant field
• Prior experience in FMCG or Retail or Category or Consumer insights
• Comfortable using POS or loyalty data or survey data or shopper data
• Strong analytical and interpretative skills
• Comfortable delivering presentations
• A highly gregarious individually who will love the relationship management aspect of this role
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gemma on 0452417265.