Senior Consultant – Strategic Analytics & Insights
$100,000 - $130,000 + Benefits
Company profile: Global Insights and Analytics Consultant
This insight, big data and analytics consultancy is globally known for their ability to use fact-based consumer and shopper insights to optimise their client's marketing, investment and maximise their ROI. Their partner with leading FMCG, Retail and media companies to grow their business.
Operating globally their Sydney office is in growth mode, and they are looking to hire a Senior Consultant to take ownership for leading some of their key Retail accounts. We are looking for a strategic client leader, experienced commercial analyst, and a people mentor.
The role: Senior Consultant – Client Insights
As a Senior Consultant / Insights Analyst you will work closely with key global and local FMCG and Retail client accounts. From day one you will be a hands-on advisor to improve efficiency and growth through technology implementation, analysis, and your ability to pull out valuable insights and recommendations from data.
You will be responsible for:
• Defining business challenges and problems through consulting with clients
• Providing recommendations through analysis from different data sources (sales, san, loyalty) and delivering the ‘now what’
• Lead presentations and deliver story led insights and measurable ROI
• Strategic client management – you will develop a vision for managing and growing strong client relationships and are able to up-sell and cross-selling across the business
• Implementing new technology and rollouts of new reporting
• Team management, mentoring and coaching of junior staff whilst building strong relationships with all external and internal stakeholders across the business
• Commercial insights, data, and analytics experience agency or Clientside within a Retail, or FMGC setting (5+ years)
• People management and team mentoring experience
• Strong client management skills and ability to produce insights that tell a story
• Commercial acumen – you translate data into tangible recommendations
• High level technical and analytical skills with POS, scan, shopper and loyalty data (excel experience desirable)
• Graduate or post-graduate degree
The team blends Analyst with Strategist. They offer a flexible work-life balance; they are smart thinkers and have a brilliant culture and employee development program.
To apply, please contact Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on 0449 172 882 for further information