Senior Consultant – Category Insights & Analytics
Sydney, $100,000 - $120,000 + Bonus + benefits
Our client has the largest repository of sales, media, social and loyalty data, all integrated on a cutting-edge, cloud-based technology platform.
The data and technology are matched by an amazing team of insights professionals who deliver seamless consultancy to major Australian clients in FMCG, Retail, OTC healthcare and Media.
This agency has a global footprint, and a large welcoming local team in Sydney.
As a Senior Consultant, you will act as a data and insights advisor to improve efficiency and growth for a client portfolio of major Australian Retailers. Cross channel – online, pharmacy, convenience, offering depth and variety.
You’ll be an expert in FMCG, retail and shopper insights building deep and meaningful client partnerships.
And, you’ll lead a small team flexing your management and mentoring skills.
Day to Day tasks:
• Define business problems through consultations with clients
• Own the accounts and develop a vision for managing close client relationships
• Provide data mining, analysis and advice to create solutions
• Incorporate analysis from different data sources – PoS, loyalty, survey and basket data
• Deliver story-led reports and presentations
• Take initiative, and challenge the status quo when necessary
• Be a “go-to” thought leader and subject matter expert on all capabilities/solutions
• Negotiate client contracts and generate new business leads within your accounts
• Direct and oversee the workload and careers of your team
What you’ll love?
People who work here enjoy the clout of the global brand, the client base, the reputation, cutting-edge tools and services.
There is a huge focus on people – diversity, flexibility, parental schemes, community initiatives, global transfers, ongoing training.
They are also proud of their state-of-the art offices, onsite gym and pool, regular social activities and charity days.
• Prior experience within the FMCG industry
• Exceptional client consulting skills
• Good knowledge of information processes and systems
• Previous experience working with PoS/loyalty/customer/survey data
• Engaging and confident presenting skills
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gemma on 0452417265.