Shopper & Loyalty Analyst | Grocery
$80,000 - $100,000 + amazing bens
This specialist predictive analytics, consumer and shopper insights agency allows their clients to know their customers like never before.
Unmatched in the use of big data technology, their unique ability to combine client’s internal data with market POS, loyalty data and shopper insights gives them an unrivalled position. These data streams are supplemented by a deep understanding of the key trends affecting products and customers. So whether drilling deep into shopper specific behaviours or evaluating broadly across markets, their clients can keep their finger on the pulse.
Add to this their reputation for hiring the best people, with the smartest minds and you have a winning formula!
THE ROLE: CONSULTANT
This particular role is for Consultant who enjoys solving data challenges with smart technology. Assigned to one of their largest FMCG retail clients, you will play a key role in delivering this suite of clever solutions. You will bring them to life for the client through best in class reporting and analytical flow solutions. The overarching aim is to put customer data at the heart of the decision making process for this retailer.
A client-facing role, you will work hard to understand the key business-critical questions your stakeholders have; you will then design analytical frameworks that not only answer those questions strategically and succinctly but are also scalable. You will help create new syndicated reports that will democratise the data for the end client users.
To be successful in this role you will need :
• A deep understanding of the power of these different data sets and the analytical smarts to combine them. Whilst the ideal candidate has experience of both grocery retail and loyalty data, strong applications from Analysts from other sectors will be considered.
• A passion for technology and a track record in automation and the streamlining of processes.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport with client stakeholders.
• 1st class organisation skills and a demonstrated ability to successfully manage complex client deliverables.
• Brilliant problem-solving skills and a keen eye for detail.
This is a rare chance to work on one of the premier insights and data programs happening within the Australian retail market currently.
Benefits on offer: Generous leave allowances, best in market training and professional development, excellent career progressions and an employer that is fully invested in supporting the health and wellbeing of its workforce as we navigate these challenging times.
Able to onboard people immediately, with the systems and processes in place to fully support you working remotely this role is available now – don’t delay! Apply today!
To apply please send your CV to Rowan Haylett on email@example.com or call Rowan on 0449880582 to discuss things further.