$100,000 - $140,000 + SUPER
* Quantitative and Qualitative Research * Category/ Shopper Analytics * Data & Insights platforms *Cultural & Behavioural Insights
Extraordinary times require new tactics for employers and job-seekers.
We specialise in market research, analytics and data strategy. We’ve spent this last week catching up with our fantastically resilient clients to get an accurate read on the insights market.
We know precisely where the opportunities still lie.
One thing was crystal clear. Our clients are looking at new ways of working and that includes future interest in contractors who are available for fixed term contracts, and project-based opportunities.
We are very interested to speak to you, if you have the following experience:
• Quantitative Market Research Agency experience
• Qualitative Market Research Agency experience
• Category Management/ Shopper Analytics experience
For opportunities with the following types of organisations:
• Leading Australian Market Research Agencies
• Global Market Research Agencies
• Research Technology Agencies with Data & Insights Platforms
• The leading suppliers of Data and Insights to the FMCG & Retail industry
• Cultural & behavioural Insights agencies
We would love to support your job search, if you have previous experience in these core areas.
It is essential that you have strong end-to-end consultancy experience. You’ll understand the flow of a project from designing a research methodology, overseeing data collection, through to insights generation and story-led reporting. It is also essential that this is applied research experience in a commercial, dedicated consumer insights agency.
The industry is mobilising to weather this storm and data strategy is going to be even more important to help brands focus, pivot and endure!
To apply please send your CV to Rhaylett@resourcesgroup.com