$80,000 - $100,000 + SUPER + BENEFITS
As a leading provider of big data, predictive analytics and insights, this global agency guides over 5,000 FMCG brands to make data-lead decisions to grow their success and revenue!
2020 has seen exponential growth, and during this unprecedented time, they are continuing to see this persist for their shopper and FMCG clients.
This is an opportunity to blend both your strong analytical capabilities with your ability to build strong client-relationships and be expert. This organization offers stability, progression plans and on-going training and development.
We’re looking to speak to Analyst / Insights professionals with FMCG experience who can commercialise data and bring insight to life.
The key elements of this role are:
• Account Management: Your core client is a leading FMCG Retail brand. Partnering with the insights, marketing and product division, you will be responsible for giving them the information they need to improve their ROI and sales. You will become fully integrated into the business spending 3 days on-site with the client.
• Insights and storytelling; It’s essential that you can analyse a variety of data sources (sales, POS and panel) to develop a clear picture of what’s happening in the market, and what the trends are. We’re not looking for someone to just deliver numbers, you will be strategic and consultative; providing your clients with tangible solutions, recommendations and insights that will ignite success.
Who are you?
• A Market Research/ Consumer Insights professional with exceptional analytical skills and a commercial mindset.
• You have experience working agency or clientside within the FMCG sector
• A strategic thinker with strong experience in point-of-sales data, panel and loyalty data
• An account manager and strong relationship builder who’s skilled at building rapport with stakeholders, developing relationships and influencing key business decisions
• A creative thinker, who thrives of juggling projects and client demands
What’s on offer for you?
• Tailored development programs and mentors – personal growth is top priority here
• An awesome international team
• Great benefits – wellness package, technology allowance and additional annual leave
• Flexible working hours and ways of working
• The latest technology and advancements in the industry
• Clear progression plans (individuals are promoted on merit not years of experience)
This agency has an exceptional reputation, they are true leaders in their field. Global, and local brands rely on their insights to plan the future success of their business.
Interested? Please contact Emily Moser – email@example.com or call me on +61 449 172 882