Northern Beaches, $100,000 - $110,000 + SUPER
• Are you an expert in shopper, retail and category strategy?
• Can you handle a prestigious portfolio of Australia’s largest retailers and manufactures?
• Do you love building rapport, trust and credibility to influence client outcomes?
Shopper Insights Agency
This agency has the only benchmarking system in Australia that can give the big retailers a deep, systematic understanding of why their shoppers behave the way they do for any category, segment, brand.
It’s a hugely powerful research tool that informs the category vision, strategy and tactical plans of all the major FMCGs.
The Role of Account Director
The primary focus of this role is client service.
You’ll take your time to get to know clients, their business and their people.
It’s about understanding what clients are trying to achieve then using the rich data source to create fact-based strategies for business improvement and change.
You’ll be an advocate of shopper and will become a valued advisor and seen across the industry as a leading specialist in this field.
Day to day, you’ll spend time on site with clients, you’ll upskill and support your client-service team, and you’ll run strategic workshops and presentations. You’ll enjoy the skill of synthesising data, pulling out critical insights and adding top-level thinking to everything that goes out to clients.
Why work here?
• This agency believes in empowering their people with the right tools, environment and support.
• It’s an inclusive and flexible culture under an inspiring leadership team where together you can do incredible work.
• They’re a small team and getting the right person is important because they’re going to invest a huge amount of time, energy and care in to giving you the knowledge you need to succeed.
• We’d love to hear from you if you can bring significant experience in client account management in a FMCG/retail capacity. As a guide we’d love to see previous experience in either shopper insights/market research/category management/FMCG trends.
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gemma on +61 (0) 290519965 for a confidential discussion about this role and related opportunities.