$110,000 - $120,000 SUPER
Use your ability to think outside the box to mould the future of brands. Lead great minds with huge potential.
• Are you looking for a chance to solve complex commercial issues?
• Can you use qualitative research methodologies to unearth actionable insights?
• Are you looking for continuous challenge and a chance to work amongst impressive and respected individuals?
Creative thinking has set this consultancy apart from the ranks.
Having repeatedly seen the heights that can be achieved when great minds collaborate, they are now looking for a unique thinker to complement an eclectic collection of great thinkers. Having seen the benefits of celebrating the individuality of their employees, they have taken the same approach to helping their FMCG clients. They take a strategic, tactical and creative approach to addressing issues related to product, brand and communication.
This is an environment where you will have your ideas heard, valued and actioned. You will already have a strong understanding of the ins and outs of qualitative research and you are now looking for an opportunity to work closely with clients to find viable solutions to commercial issues.
You will approach each client and each project from a unique angle; you will craft out complex qualitative projects, draw conclusions from collected data and deliver findings back to clients in a way that ensures inspiration and action.
• You must be able to demonstrate you have the entrepreneurial mindset necessary to make an impact in a non-classical research agency.
• You will have at least 7 years’ experience getting your hands dirty with the nitty gritty parts of qualitative research and are now looking to help clients build brands.
• You are an experienced qualitative practitioner with a strong methodological toolkit – workshop moderation, focus groups, IDI’s, online communities, contextual inquires, ethnography and workshops
To apply please send your CV to Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on +61 (02) 9051 9968