$130,000 - $150,000 + benefits
Join Australia’s largest independent communications group, in their consumer insights division, which uses new research techniques and ways of understanding human behavior to unlock strategy and growth.
It’s a small, agile team delivering first-class work, passionate about personal growth, continued learning and working with a fantastic variety of clients – Government and Corporate.
Split your time
We’re looking for a brilliant researcher to take ownership of a major ‘service’ client, regularly on-site.
It’s an exciting partnership and broad program of research to jump in to – brand tracking, brand strategy, new product testing, user experience & customer experience. In addition to big picture questions like “what does health and well-being mean to Australians?”
You’ll have heaps of resources at your fingertips including a large insights community complimented by other qualitative & quantitative research methodologies and buoyed by a fantastic team.
The other 50% of your time will be working across a range of other social and business clients in an influential and senior capacity.
The key tasks
• Cultivate client relationships
• Confidently switch between qualitative & quantitative research methodologies
• Expertly lead brand, loyalty, CX and marketing insights projects
• Think big picture for the client
• Equally capable to jump back on the tools when required
• Bring energy, inspiration and ideas to do things bigger and better
• Able to spot new business opportunities
Please get in touch if you have significant local market research agency experience and you can tick the key tasks.
This agency can offer a very compelling work environment with perks such as:
• World-leading training initiatives
• Unlimited leave
• Flexible working
• A curious, collaborative and dedicated bunch of team mates
• Unencumbered promotional paths!
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Gemma on +61 (0) 290519965 for a confidential discussion about this role and related opportunities.