$70,000 - $85,000 + super
• Are you a strategic quantitative researcher you can tell stories using data?
• Do you enjoy a role in the client spotlight?
• Have you got experience presenting market research insights?
This is an independent market research agency with a difference. Big enough to have offices in three countries, but small enough that the leadership team remain at the coal face with clients, they are master story tellers. They get that the magic happens when you ask the right questions and distil insights into meaningful outcomes for clients – they’ll often present quant without numbers! Future focused and highly innovative, they build solutions based on client objectives and needs. If they haven’t done it in the past, they’ll build it in the future.
You will join a growing team energised by a year of well-earned successes. Up to 50% of your time will be spent managing a key client account in the technology sector. Spending at least 1 day a week on site at this client’s offices, you will help embed a varied program of research, both tracking and ad-hoc, across brand, CX, communications and NPD/Innovation. With a solid understanding of the fundamentals of marketing and customer management you will effectively translate your findings into commercially viable points of action for your client. Becoming a trusted partner and advisor for your stakeholders, they will expect expertise and quality thinking and will turn to you to understand how research can be incorporated into their overarching business strategy. When not focused on this account you’ll be running a varied mix of research for top names in FMCG/Retail/Finance
Interested to hear more? To be right for this role you:
• Must have at least 3 years of experience working in a commercial market research role
• Have experience managing client relationships and be confident developing and delivering quantitative projects from start to finish
• Be a confident and outgoing individual with prior exposure of presenting to clients
• Have an analytical mind and enjoy leveraging new technologies
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Quantitative Researcher that thrives in a client facing role who is looking for a step up in their career. This a challenging, fast paced environment that rewards hard work with opportunity.
To apply please send your CV to Rowan at Resources Group – email@example.com