$90,000 - $100,000 + super
So, what makes this business different?
They imagine new possibilities; they love to innovate and are not afraid to aim high and try the untested
They value diversity and celebrate their differences which they feel breeds innovation and creativity
They thrive in teams and collaborate with clients, consumers and each other to inspire and achieve goals
As a Senior Research Manager within this top team you will learn to truly understand client businesses, grasping their issues whilst spotting opportunities. As a business they help clients navigate the ever-changing complexities of the consumer world. They advise on product development, pricing, brand and marketing strategy, communications, customer experience and much much more. They work for top name clients across technology, telecommunications, banking, FMCG and retail and this is the ideal role for a researcher who wants to step up and work closely with top brands. You’ll take ownership for the projects assigned to you, working with the wider research and technical teams to deliver research that wows your clients.
So, what will you have?
• An excellent foundation in market research gained either within a research agency or client insights team (min 4+ year)
• A strong awareness of market, product and customer trends and an ability to apply this strategically
• An ability to manage clients and build relationships
• Excellent project management skill
• A head for numbers and hands on experience using Q or SPSS
• An ability to create engaging and informative client reports
As an agency they offer one the markets best training and professional development programs and so if you are looking for an employer willing to invest in you and your career look no further.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at firstname.lastname@example.org