$50,000 - $75,000 + SUPER (depending on experience)
Do you have an interest in current affairs, research and influencing behaviour? Want to use your research skills to impact society?
The agency: A world-renowned Management Consultancy that specialises in data-driven research and behaviour insights. With offices in Australian, London and the USA – they are a diverse team that uses the latest advancements in thinking, and provide unparalleled career development, training and international transfer opportunities.
The strategic insights and research division is looking for a smart Research Associate to join their team. You’ll also work across with different departments the campaign, PR, digital engagement and creative departments.
Your work will have an impact on society – you will understand what the Australian (and global) population is thinking and provide the tools for your clients to nudge, and change behaviour. Projects will be focused on, marketing communication, political polling, reputation and crisis management.
What will you do daily?
• Solving client problems
• Supporting the research team with; writing questionnaires, assisting with focus groups, data analysis, insight generation and report writing.
• Managing client requests
• Deliver research driven insights and recommendations to clients
• Receiving training and mentorship from some of the best in the business
The ideal candidate will be:
• Degree qualified, commerce, philosophy, social studies or politics
• Passionate about market research (qualitative & quantitative)
• Strong with quantitative analysis – SPSS, Q or excel
• Exposure to qualitative research – IDIs’, ethnography focus groups
• Interested in current affairs and social issues
• Extremely curious and dedicated to growing their career
This is an exciting role for candidates at a junior level that wants to join an agency that is extremely impressive in terms of the projects they run & the people that make up the team.
To apply, please send your CV to Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 (02) 9051 9968 for further information