$80,000 - $90,000 +SUPER
Our client is a boutique research consultancy delivering ground-breaking research, insights & execution services to the top pharmaceutical companies.
They guide social policies and commercial decisions using pioneering research methodologies to deliver superior insights.
They also achieve behavioural change using cognitive psychology principles taking insights through to implementation.
It’s fascinating work. With fascinating people.
They’re on an amazing journey and they’re inviting you to join them!
As a Consultant you will:
• Build relationships with social and healthcare clients
• Work collaboratively to understand business objectives
• Design and execute qualitative & quantitative research
• Analyse data, identify insights and opportunities
• Work closely with the behavioural sciences unit
• Deliver reports, workshops and presentations
You need this kind of experience:
• A qualified practitioner of consumer research methodologies
• Experienced in qualitative & quantitative approaches
• Ideally experienced in the behavioral sciences or a deep passion in this regard
• Highly analytical and commercially aware
• Experience in healthcare or pharmaceutical research is essential
• Ideally a life-sciences education
This team will look after you intellectually and emotionally. It’s a welcoming, collaborative and ambitious team environment where you can make a difference, challenge, create and disrupt.
Some top-pick perks:
• Flexible working arrangements
• Gifted holiday between xmas and new year!
• Lap-top & phone allowance
• Lunch and learn sessions, top training, ongoing mentorship
• Awesome socials at the best restaurants in town!
• Free breakfasts, beer and kombucha!
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Gemma on +61 (0) 290519965 for a confidential discussion about this role and related opportunities.