$70,000 - $85,000 + SUPER
Locally owned and truly boutique, this quantitative agency is a well-established leader in the research, insights and analytics sector and they are in an exciting stage of growth! 2020 is going to be AWESOME. Do you want to be part of the action?
Ambitious, fun and with an eye on the ball this team suits a bright, commercial researcher who can bring confidence, experience and credibility to client conversations.
They have a work hard, play hard culture where recognition is given to those that do well and stand out. In addition to an awesome renumeration package they have great benefits; flexible working, PT sessions, stand-up desk, conference membership, paid mobile allowance coupled with an awesome culture, and genuine career professing opportunities.
Their smart approach to complex problem solving and ability to think creatively is what makes them so successful; and lead to the focus on their next hire, a smart Quantitative Consultant … could that be you!?
It’s a role which will play to your strengths in:
1. Client servicing: you are able to manage key client accounts (large and small) and build strong and lasting relationships. Clients trust you, and you’re able to deliver and partner with internal and external stakeholders across all levels
2. Quantitative know-how: your expert in turning complex quantitative data into clear and concise recommendations and have technical capabilities with SPSS / Q or excel
3. Strategic Thinking: you see patters in numbers and are able to decipher and find the key insights that will drive success for clients. You don’t just provide insights – you understand your clients problems, you sink your teeth into meaty projects and deliver that ‘ah-ha’ moment, your expert in delivering
4. Problem solving: this agency works quickly and efficiently, and those that are able to solve problems and think on their feet thrive! Your ability to project manages, and juggle a mix of ad-hoc and tracking projects whilst meeting deadlines will enable you to meet key milestones
5. Collaboration: there are not egos here, and a very flat structure. You will partner with all members of the team and will be encouraged to SPEAK YOUR MIND and bring ideas to the table. Employees are at the heart of business success and there is ample opportunities for quick progression!
If you are interested, or this sparks your interest send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 02 9051 9968 for further information.