$80,000 - $100,000 + SUPER
With a passion for solving problems and understanding the ‘why’, this boutique Human-Centered Design agency/Research Agency are exceptional at what they do. They help teams grow, consult, and build relationships with customers that matter.
About their clients:
You have probably seen their television commercials, used their products, or a member of their services. They partner with large commercial brands and government agencies, as well as small start-ups across retail, financial services, insurance, FMCG and services.
They help answer questions like:
• How can we gain more users?
• What will give our clients a better experience than our competitors?
• How can we reduce the amount of plastic water bottles people use?
• What will assist and motivate people to go swimming more?
• How can we get people to improve their awareness of climate change?
• How can we ensure that sales representatives are more effective on their sales calls?
• How can we help charities reach their goals?
As a Qualitative Strategist, you will play a critical role in providing customers with innovative products, services and experiences:
• Partner with clients to understand their problems and pain-points and provide them with insights and nudges that will solve problems
• Research customer insights, opportunities and trends using primary and secondary data
• Design, plan, execute and manage research briefs end-to-end
• Run qualitative research – IDIs, co-creation sessions, workshops, contextual enquiries, ethnographic studies and focus groups
• Communicate and present research to stakeholders of all levels
• Share your knowledge and experience to strengthen an innovative culture and champion human-centred design and behavioural economics
What’s in it for you?
A culture that will support you, whilst giving you autonomy to manage your own projects, days and work. Exceptional senior leaders and meaty and strategic problems to solve with clients that value your input. Light offices, social events, flexible working, career progression, a fun culture and an environment where ideas are encouraged.
If you are interested, and would like to apply, please email Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on +61 02 9051 9968 for further information