Melbourne, $95,000 - $120,000+ SUPER
Are you an experienced social researcher looking to take the next step?
Are you in your element speaking to sorts of Australians via industry-leading qualitative and quantitative research methodologies?
Can you get to the ‘moments of truth’ that are the basis for excellent strategy?
We have a fantastic growth role with a leading national market & social research agency.
To deliver robust and innovative research to guide the development of social marketing strategies, evaluating their effectiveness and ROI.
To evaluate and help improve policy and public services by applying what you know about the way people think and act.
Various state government departments and NFP organisations
• Conducting best-practice research: Evaluating briefs, proposal writing, conducting survey-based research (qualitative and quantitative), interrogating data, producing insightful reports and delivering useful and actionable recommendations.
• Taking accountability for client accounts and building close partnerships
• Working closely with the Head of social to seek new opportunities for growth for the social & government team
• Thought leadership in terms of tools, methods and trends to help evolve work practice and develop the team
• Previous experience working in social or public sector research
• Strong research credentials – applied qualitative & quantitative research methods
• A collaborative and inspiring personality
• You love a challenge and finding solutions to problems
• You know how to engage with government briefs and stakeholders
You can count on an environment based on nurturing and growth. This agency offers a unique range of benefits including flexible work practices and financial incentives, personal and professional development grants and mentor programs. You’ll also have access to the wider collective’s network and expertise.
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gemma on +61 (0) 290519965 for a confidential discussion about this role and related opportunities.