Quant RM – Central London – Brand & Comms
£40,000 - £45,000
This agency’s objective is simple – to help high profile brands communicate better with consumers. With leading industry talent and innovative methods, they have established themselves as a firm leader in advertising and communications research with clients who value their expertise, their creative approaches and their strategic thinking which allows them to uncover what makes ideas resonate with consumers, and more importantly how clients can use this insight to make communications work better and harden their brands.
• Manage a mixture of both tracking and ad-hoc studies across the full project process
• Writing research proposals & attending pitches
• Opportunity to work across a variety of sectors including FMCG, financial, automotive, leisure & healthcare
• Responsible for building strong client relationships
• 4+ years in quantitative research
• Experience in Brand & Comms research
• Able to hit the ground running and lead projects from the onset.
• Hot desking - opportunity to mix with other teams & bounce ideas off each other
• Relaxed ethos & very supportive environment
• Competitive salary + bonus + profit share
Interested? To apply please send you CV to Frances Burton at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02072426321