£45,000 - £55,000 + Excellent Benefits – London
This strategic brand consultancy help their clients build strong relationships that are commercially rewarding based on strong strategic thinking and extracting hidden insights. Strategy Directors play a key role in the business, leading a team on a range of accounts and working in close partnership with clients adopting innovative methods and tools, inspiring their teams to stay ahead of the curve. More specifically you will:
- Act as a consultant with clients providing them with clear advice to help them with business challenges
- Champion digital transformation
- Identify and build new business opportunities
- Coach and develop a small team
- Adopt and initiate new ways of working positively engaging with new technologies and methodologies
- Deliver stories in a clear and inspiring manner
- Be an active networker, staying up to date with industry developments
The culture is one which exhibits strong values – everyone likes to feel challenged and they are a naturally curious bunch who are keen to learn and discover new things. Opinions are respected and encouraged, and everyone feels supported and guided towards their personal and professional goals. Collaboration is key, and the company is made up of a diverse range of experience and backgrounds which enriches their offering to clients and colleagues alike. Everyone receives a stand-out benefits package which complements the feeling of being truly valued as an employee within this business. Interested? Do contact me to discuss the full details.
To apply or for further information please contact Catherine Stirling, Resources Group on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 242 6321.
About Resources Group
With over twenty five years’ experience helping thousands of Researchers, Insights Specialists and Data Analysts in their career moves, no one knows the MR and Insights job market better than Resources Group. Our consultants take the time to understand your career aims and are dedicated to providing impartial advice and finding you the best career move, with access to an unrivalled range of opportunities with top employers across the sector.