$60,000 – 70,000 + super
• Join this top 5 global market research agency and reap the rewards professionally and personally
• Work in a team that helps clients define their marketing strategy, identify new opportunities, understanding buying behaviour and develop and set brand strategy
• Be inspired by and learn from senior specialists who are experts in their field – all work is custom/ad hoc in nature
• Senior Research Executive or Account Manager to hit the ground running and make an instant impact
• Take responsibility for project management, analysis, storytelling and making strategic recommendations to clients
• Working closely with your colleagues to support and manage client accounts
• An exciting portfolio of clients and businesses who are eager for trusted advisor type relationships
• Culture of curiosity and collaboration and world class training
• Many directions to take being an international company with opportunities to work in one of the 80+ offices around the world
So what will you need?
• 1-2+ years of market research & insights experience
• Excellent hands on quantitative skills, good basic analysis skills (Q or SPSS) and a natural flair for telling stories with numbers
• Confident communication skills and ideally some client handling experience
In return you will get to work for a business that values curiosity, empathy, accountability, creativity and teamwork. The environment is fast paced, vibrant and certainly social. Committed to the continuous development of all staff, you'll find that opportunities for career development are vast and they have one of the most established training programs in the industry.
To apply please send your CV to Rowan Haylett on rhaylett@firstname.lastname@example.org