$80,000 - $100,000 + SUPER
Bridge the gap between research and technology. Solve CX problems. Agile and flexible working environment.
The agency: Global CX and research agency that combines both technical and research expertise to deliver solutions to clients enabling them to get closer to their customers true voice. Using the latest technology, they unlock real-time customer feedback and measure what matters to customers to drive real business change.
With offices across Sydney and London, the organisation is growing impressively. They have a highly collaborative culture, they are fun, dynamic and highly consultative whilst embracing innovation and technology. There are no egos here and the business places a large emphasis on career development and flexible working.
The role: Technical CX Consultant
Partnering with Account Directors, you will take the lead on technical aspects of a strategic research project. Due to the close relationship they have with their key financial client account, you will spend time on-site with clients becoming fully integrated into their success. A unique role, you will continue to develop technical capabilities, whilst furthering your client management, insights and consulting experience. We’re looking for someone who can hit the ground running.
You will be focused on:
• Scripting (in Confirmit and/or Reportal) and fieldwork management of CX projects
• Dashboarding delivery
• Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
• End to end project management
• Insight generation, reporting and presenting
• Prior experience in a technical role in customer experience, market research or online project management (financial industry experience would be advantageous also)!
• Survey scripting, data processing and fieldwork management - experience using Confirmit
• Dashboarding experience
• Confidence with data, and experience with complex data sets
• General programming skills, automation using VBA, Python or similar, programming of online charting using High charts
• Strong communication skills – with a desire to be involved in strategic client management
• Passion and an inherent interest in CX and technology
Interested? Please send your CV to Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on +61 02 9051 9968 for further information.