$60,000 - $75,000 + super
This exciting strategic market research agency is shaped around 3 key pillars :
1. Consumer Research: They leverage a diverse suite of quantitative and qualitative tools to generate meaningful consumer insights
2. Customer Experience: With a suite of human centred research and design products and frameworks, they help clients better understand their customer journeys optimising their CX and UX
3. Online Communities: Leveraging the best in market technology, they offer an end to end online community platform solution
Truly integrated in their approach, they don’t believe that research can or should be categorised into qualitative and quantitative – instead they bring together many methods and approaches to shed light on the research question.
They are currently looking to hire a Senior Market Research Analyst / Account Manager.
Joining a small team you will play a pivotal role in the end to end delivery of studies. You will have responsibilities across research design, project management, fieldwork, quant and qual analysis, report writing, presentations and client handling, with your responsibilities growing as you do as a researcher. With an enviable client list that spans Consumer Electronics, Media and Entertainment, FMCG, Consumer Lifestyle, Finance, Automotive, Health and Beauty, you can guarantee that no two days will be the same
So, what are they looking for?
• A passion for finding insights and apply them to client businesses
• At least some market research agency experience (any sector)
• Strong analytical skills (hands on Q or SPSS are a must) and the desire to blend both quant and qual data (prior qual experience is not a prerequisite)
• A people person, who enjoys working as part of a team, and is motivated and ambitious.
As a business they offer some brilliant perks including exceptional training and career development and flexible working (everyone works a day from home!)
If this sounds like you and you are keen to learn more about the exciting opportunity, please send you CV to Rowan Haylett at email@example.com