$65,000 - $85,000 + super (experience depending)
We’re looking for a quantitative research consultant to join an innovative boutique research & insights consultancy.
With a start-up mentality, and a highly strategic approach to problem solving this boutique research agency is quickly becoming a key leader in the research industry!
Known for their innovative and creative approach to business their culture is impressive. Staff are treated like adults, with heaps of flexibility, autonomy and career progression (not to add FUN!)
2020 is seeing impressive growth projections for the team and they are looking for a Quantitative Research Consultant to join them. Reporting into the MD you will be responsible for delivering high quality research and analysis to support a range of client problems spanning innovation, branding, new product development, and communications.
Your profile of client’s accounts that you manage will be varied – FMCG, Retail, Technology and Real estate (you like a mix of clients). We are looking for individuals who embrace technology and change and want to grow with an exciting agency.
• Building strong client relationships
• Designing research projects from pitch to final presentation; identifying insights and telling stories in a clear and inspiring way
• Being hands on with quantitative data; designing questionnaires, insight generation, analysis (spss, Q), reporting and delivering powerful client presentations
• Working with the qualitative and design team to deliver visually impactful insights
The ideal candidate is:
• Highly analytical; a problem solver who thinks pragmatically to make the complex simple
• Collaborative; thrives of sharing ideas and working in a team environment
• Creative; a lover of people, brands and new research methodologies
• Curious; you embrace new ideas and are hungry to learn
• A researcher; you have prior experience working in a research agency in a quantitative capacity and have been exposed to all elements of the research cycle
If you are interested, or would like to have a confidential chat please send across your details to Emily firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on +61 02 9051 9968 for further information!