Melbourne, $55,000 - $70,000 + bens
Would you like to join a leading technology insights, market intelligence and advisory services company?
There is no better place to build your business insights career than with this global company servicing 500+ clients around the world from their major city offices.
With a focus on customer experience research and strategy, they are able to provide robust advice to their clients through combining three streams of information – ongoing surveys, user experience indexing and qualitative interviews for voice of the customer.
This is an outstanding chance for you to cut your teeth at all stages of the project cycle:
• Talking to clients to define their needs
• Designing research methodology
• Setting up surveys & coding
• Report development
• Insight generation
• Client Delivery presentations
The client portfolio is extremely impressive blue chip only including the major banks, service providers, technology manufacturers, IT and teleco providers. The types of clients with needs and challenges that will excite you daily, stretch your capabilities and also provide you with an impressive framework of experience for the career opportunities that will follow in the future.
• 2-3years and above of market research agency experience
• Ideally some BtoB experience but BtoC is also interesting
• Strong understanding of survey design, project management and analysis
• Advanced capabilities on Excel
• The ability to tell a story from data and paint a picture to clients that gives them information and action
• Client facing in presentation
• Excellent reporting skills with brilliant writing skills
• A willingness to learn and get stuck in and a desire to progress
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Gemma on +61 (0) 290519965 for a confidential discussion about this role and related opportunities.