$65,000 - $80,000 + SUPER
Why does this agency exist?
They provide clarity around human behaviour, and consumer decision by delivering ‘nudges’ and tangible recommendations solutions that solve their client’s problems. They untangle complex data, solve problems and ignite change through a Behavioural lens.
Where do they have the most impact?
Helping commercial business and government organisations solve problems. Such as:
• How can we encourage Australians to recycle more?
• How can we reduce anti-social behaviour on public transport?
• What impacts high school student’s decision making when choosing universities?
• How can we stop the public not paying their transport fares?
• Why aren’t shoppers returning their trollies?
• Why are consumers not responding to this branding?
How do they solve problems?
Through combining qualitative and quantitative market research with design thinking and behavioural economics. Sitting within the qualitative division you’ll be hands on with running projects from proposals, to final design – with a core focus on un-tangling problems.
Projects will be ad-hoc, and you’ll work closely with senior members of the team and will be client facing from the get-go. It’s essential at this level that you have hands-on qualitative experience within a research / planning or design agency.
An inherent curiosity in decision making, and behavioural economics is advantageous.
What we’re looking for in new team members:
• A love of learning you’re constantly looking for new ways to expand your kentledge
• Resilience able to work to deadlines, client demands and solve complex problems
• Personality and you dont take yourself seriously – there are no egos here
• Passion about research, behavioural economics and insights
• Hands on qualitative experience – you have run/ or assisted running IDIs, workshops, ethnography, workshops and focus groups
• Strong report writing and communication skills
• Academic qualifications in psychology, commerce, or design
What’s the culture like?
Inspiring, motivating and fun. This agency is smart, there is no doubt about it – the team deliver research that changes and challenges the ‘status quo’ so individuals that work here are game changers. You’ll be inspired every day, work in ware-house style office and receive industry leading training and career development.
To apply, please email Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on +61 (02) 9051 9968 for a confidential chat regarding your career development.