$115,000-$125,000 + super
• Strategic research consultancy that does away with traditional research methodologies
• Forward-thinking Senior Consultant sought to help drive the team to the next level
• Lead on key accounts within FMCG/Drinks
The Sydney office of this independent research & insights company is looking to increase the headcount with the addition of a Senior Consultant.
They answer a range of tough questions for their clients :
Where are the opportunities for my brand? What brand, services and products should I be developing? How can I better understand my consumers buyer behaviour? What should my marketing strategy be? How can I optimise the allocation of my marketing spend?
The business is growing and they need people who can drive and maintain this accelerated expansion. Researchers who are passionate, honest, curious, positive and commercially driven will succeed in this role.
- Recommend, pitch and execute market research projects across multiple research methodologies
- Own day-to-day client account management and mentor any junior team members
- Consult with client partners regarding ongoing business concerns, identifying ways in which research and analysis can be applied to business questions in the future.
- Contribute to business development efforts as necessary across both existing and new clients.
Ideally you will bring:
- Demonstrated success owning the full execution of quantitative research; we imagine you are currently at SC level, or very ready for that next step.
- An insightful mind with the ability to bring disparate details together into a concise story
- An intellectual curiosity
- Ability to thrive under tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Eagerness to collaborate with all members of the team to brainstorm the best solutions for clients
Competitive salary on offer along with an informal, relaxed and friendly culture.
To apply, send your CV to Rowan Haylett