$100,000 - $115,000 + SUPER
A global insurance provider is expanding their presence within the APAC region and are seeking a Research and Insights specialist to join their journey. Going through a stage of transformation, this is a unique and interesting opportunity where you will be able to see your insights and recommendations come to life – and have real impact in driving change.
Reporting into the Head of Insights, your key stakeholders will be both internal, and external stakeholders ranging from the Marketing and Branding division, to advocacy and C-Suite executives.
Managing the internal research process from brief to presentation, you will be responsible for;
• Designing ad-hoc customised research projects focused on customer experience, new product transformation and branding
• Managing ongoing quantitative trackers focusing on branding – and partnering with different departments
• Building strong relationships with suppliers
• Running the in-house research programmes; taking briefs, designing strategic questionnaires, running data analysis (SPSS/ Q) , insight generation and report writing
• Using a variety of data – market intelligence, social media, primary research ect
• Pulling out key nuggets of information and using data to tell clear and insightful stories that provide solutions and direction
• Cutting through the jargon and condensing information to be visually appealing and accessible
• Being involved in qualitative research, building a deeper connection with consumers and stakeholders to build a brand experience
This is the perfect role for a Market Researcher who’s looking to take a step Clientside – partnering with one organisation and being a key instrument to business success. It’s an exciting time to be joining the team.
To apply it’s essential that you have Market Research agency experience, with strong communication and insights skills.
If you are interested, please contact Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on +61 02 9051 9968