$3,500 - $6,000 pcm
The agency: A leading strategic market research agency who are known for their ability to provide clients and customers insights that are practicable and ignite growth. They solve business challenges and inspire clients to look at their problems from different perspectives.
Singapore is the most recent office, and they are in an awesome stage of growth. Due to the winning of new client’s accounts and projects they are looking for a Quantitative Researcher to join them.
This is a career progressing role – responsible for;
• Running both ad-hoc and tracking projects focused on market exploration, segmentation, communications, shopper strategy and branding
• Pulling out key insights from quantitative data
• Report writing and storytelling
• Project management (ensuring projects are running smoothly and on time)
We are looking for quantitative thinkers who are passionate about the strategic use of research and want to build compelling stories to address business challenges and supports customer-centric decision making.
• Tailored career progression and development programmes
• Flexible working opportunities
• Fully stocked fridge of healthy (and less healthy) snacks to keep you going during the day
• Social events
• Opportunity for international transfers
• Team awards and social events
If you are interested, please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 (02) 9051 9968 for additional information.