$60,000 - $75,000 + SUPER + BENEFITS
Inherently curious about human behaviour? Join a global boutique and solve complex strategic problems.
We’re partnering with a Global Research, Insights and Strategy Consultancy that uses’ cutting-edge research methodologies, and behavioural science to understand and influence behaviour. They are super successful, with offices in Sydney, London, Oxford, Shanghai and Melbourne. Global in presences, they have a boutique way of operating.
What are we looking for?
2020 is off to a flying start, and they would love to welcome a Qualitative Strategist / Researcher into their elite Sydney team. Looking after premium commercial brand across retail, FMCG and services, and social government organisations.
Day to day, it would like this:
• Taking briefs and assisting with proposal writing – understanding your clients need
• Designing research – discussion guides and online communities
• Running Qualitative research – focus groups, IDIs, ethnography, observations, in-home interview, workshops and co-creation sessions (you’re able to do this independently)
• Insight generation and analysis of data
• Strategic report writing and storytelling of insights
• Managing client accounts
• Presenting insights and nudges to clients
You will tackle questions around – consumer journey mapping, UX, segmentation, consumer experience, usage and attitude, branding, target audiences, behavioural and cultural trends.
What you’ll love about the role and business?
An impressive team who invest in their people, and the methods that they use. You’ll have continuous ongoing training and development from experiences strategist, qual researchers, planners, marketers and economists who are at the top of their game. The agency won best research paper globally in 2019!!
It’s a unique, client facing role where you’re guaranteed to be inspired, and work on projects that have a genuine impact on the lives of Australians. The office is light, bright and open planned and you will benefit from flexible working, office lunches, social events, training allowances, lunch-and-learns, conference attendance and a bonus!
Get in touch if you have;
• Prior experience in qualitative research, planning, strategy and an inherent interest in Behavioural Economics and understanding human behaviour
• Desire to solve strategic and complex consumer problems
• Experience running qual research with a desire to
• Passion to learn new ways of working, and the confident to seek
• Great project management, and relationship building skills
• A natural ability to turn insights, into recommendations and nudges.
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on +61 (02) 9051 9968 for further information.