$110,000 - $150,000 package + benefits
We are working with an award-winning insights consultancy that’s passionate about providing strategic consumer-centric solutions for clients within the FMCG sector.
Born out of the desire to understand human behaviour, they have thrown out the rulebook and approach all problems with a fresh pair of eyes.
The role: Qualitative Research Director – Food Insights
There is a gap for Qualitative Insights Director to join their growing team. Working alongside the founders, you will have the opportunity to make an impact from day one. The culture of the agency stands out – the team are fun, sparky, passionate and super impressive!
We are looking for senior thinkers that have entrepreneurial spirit and intellectual curiosity.
As a Qualitative Director you will manage ad-hoc projects with a focus on brand territory, New product Development, pack design and testing, competitor mapping, category semiotics, sensory testing and concept testing (just to name a few). You’ll manage the client process from iodation though to launch and are confident in leading client presentations.
About you: You will be;
• Excited to be part of an agency that is growing and have real input into shaping the success & direction of the business.
• A foodie (an interest and passion for food and beverage is desired)
• Passionate about using new qual methods; immersions, in-shore shopper ethnography, workshopping, video diaries, observational groups ect
• Experienced with quantitative research and understand its importance in the research process
• Expert in solving problems within food, beverage & FMCG space
• Able to translate research into clear & actionable insight through analysis, storytelling & presentations
• A mentor with prior experience training junior team members
Benefits: Unlimited annual leave, tailored progression and training, cultural trips, social events, warehouse style offices, flexible working and office treats.
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 02 9051 9968