$100,000 - $130,000
We’re looking for a passionate Research & Insights Director to join Australia’s largest communications agency to create, grow, protect and measure ideas.
This is a rare role, as 80% of your time will be focused on managing one core client account (for a global healthcare provider). Sitting within the internal insights-led, customer focused marketing division – you will be the voice for understanding the values, and emotional drivers that impact consumer healthcare decisions. This is an opportunity to become fully integrated into your client’s decision-making process.
As a senior member of the team, you’ll be responsible for;
• Running ad-hoc and tracking Customer Experience programmes & branding programmes focused on understanding the relationships between clients and business end-to-end
• Designing questionnaires, running online communities, strategic insight generation, storytelling, reporting and delivering impactful client presentations
• Building strong client relationships, and being a trusted advisor
• Provide leadership, mentorship and training to your smart junior team
• You are a switched on and passionate Market Researcher who has agency experience and is looking to build stronger relationships with clients and become integrated into their decision-making process
• You are a dualist, with either a qual, or quant lean with strong technical skills using SPSS and Q
• You are confident in building lasting client relationships, cultivating strategic insights and delivering impactful presentations
• You are passionate, driven, motivated and love being part of a business that encourages their employees to thrive.
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on +61 (02) 9051 9968