Melbourne , $100,0000 - $130,000 + bonus + bens
There is no better time to join this award-winning agency interweaving market research, analytics and business consultancy. They stay on top because they have the vision to look to the future and make the most of exciting new technologies and data sources.
Now hiring for a Senior Consultant, it’s a fantastic opportunity to work on top-tier projects and clients, whilst helping build the future of market research.
The agency knows how to win the hearts, minds and business. A nimble boutique, taking on big client problems and especially known for their scientific approaches and consultative outcomes.
They tackle a wide range of business issues but if you made them show off then they’re most well-known for Market sizing, Customer Experience and Advocacy, Brand Positioning, Product/Service Innovation and Brand Health.
• Apply impeccable research and consulting skills to take end to end ownership for projects
• Largely focused on quantitative methods but you’ll also enjoy the integration of qualitative projects
• Take ownership for high-value clients
• Mentor and manage staff members to inspire their development
• Work with the leadership team on spotting new opportunities
• Attend industry and educational events to stay at the forefront of progressive approaches
• Play a role in how insights are delivered – methods, tools and design
• Significant experience in consumer market research
• Expert with survey data and other quantitative data sets
• Agency experience is essential
• Suited to an agile, intelligent, consulting environment
• Relevant higher education background
• Diverse multi-client/sector exposure ideally in Services – retail, banking, teleco
• Strong client facing personality
If you’re looking for fresh inspiration, then this team of sharp minds can provide. You’ll enjoy an open culture that’s nimble, flexible and high-achieving offering lots of perks – training, top tools, strategic partnerships, socials, performance rewards, state of the art office and a flexible homeworking policy.
Send your CV to Gemma Lewis at Resources Group