To $650 per day (6-month contract with option to extend)
Join a team of trail blazers delivering a high profile CX research program. Agency and in-house experience considered
This is an exciting opportunity to work on site within the Consumer Insights team of this national technology/service provider. The role requires a market researcher who can understand data/insights at a strategic level and is a doer, as well as a thinker.
You’ll be part of a team of trail blazers delivering a high profile CX research program. They combine rigorous customer data analytics, with primary research and bespoke consultancy services.
The key responsibilities will include:
• Delivery and integration of CX Tracking, CVP research, consumer segmentation and ongoing customer insight
• Supporting the business in improving customer engagement and delivering a better customer experience and journey
• Managing reporting deliverables and ad-hoc analysis requests from stakeholders across the business
• Providing thought-leadership through the delivery of actionable strategic recommendations and robust customer analytics
So, who are you?
• You are a talented and capable market researcher with an excellent track record working either client side or in a strategic research agency role (6-8+ years)
• You have prior experience in tracking and CX research
• You can translate insights into business strategy
• You have excellent Quantitative research skills and are comfortable using Q and PowerPoint
• You are an excellent communicator, able to build rapport and relationships with suppliers, stakeholders, peers and direct reports
• You passionate and curious and you enjoy being challenged
• You are happy to roll you sleeves up and by hands on
To apply for this exciting role please email your CV Rowan Haylett at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rowan on +61 (02) 9051 9967