$70,000 - $85,000 + super
Enjoy researching messages that count? This leading name in branding and communications research is looking to hire an insights manager that has a strong research tool kit across quant and qual and a passion for social marketing. You will find yourself working on both state and national government campaigns for some of the highest profile social issues of our time. Able to manage studies for A – Z you should be confident when it comes to the follow:
• Proposal writing
• Quantitative research and questionnaire design
• Qualitative research and fieldwork (including hands on groups / depths)
• Supplier management
• Analysis, reporting and strategic insights generation
• Client and account management
• Mentoring juniors
• Previous experience within social marketing research is preferred by those passionate will also be considered
In return you will get to work for one of Australia's best known social marketing specialists. This is an agency that "gets" social marketing and one that has worked hard to remain at the forefront of methodology and thinking.
To apply please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rowan on 02 9051 9967 to learn more.