$65,000 - $75,000 + super + bens + bonus
This technology driven full-service research agency combines quantitative and qualitative research mixed with real-time feedback technology. They have a holistic approach to understanding what consumers and employees are thinking and feeling – making them experts in the industry.
What are we looking for?
A smart, and inquisitive Quantitative Research Consultant that has a genuine interest in complex problem solving, technology and quantitative analytics. Partnering with 2x key commercial client account within the finance and insurance sector you will build strong relationships and be a key element to their success.
Daily you will;
• Design quantitative questionnaires
• Use tech and quant tools (SPSS and Q) to extract data and pull our key nuggets of information
• Take the lead on report writing, and assist with client presentations
• Project and client account management
• Also be involved in managing smaller ad-hoc projects for an array of clients spanning healthcare, education, retail, technology and NGOs
Your insights will enable your clients to capture, interpret, act and learn – this cycle can be monitored in real-time.
The ideal candidate:
• Prior commercial quantitative market research agency experience
• A genuine passion for technology and new ways of solving problems
• Strong quant skills – SPSS, Q, excel
• An awesome ability to build strong relationships with clients (you make client think)
• A fun team player, who understand that culture is an important part of business success
We’re looking for someone who’s got passion, and a hunger to learn and embrace new ways of thinking in the research world.
Supported by a brilliant team, you’ll receive ongoing training and development and great benefits (additional leave, weekly fitness sessions, industry events, tailored progression plans, social events and office treats!)
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 02 9051 9968