Sydney, $50,000 – 65,000+SUPER
• Deep dive into the world of consumer trends
• Become an expert in ANZ brand, products and categories
• Blend research, analytical and reporting skills writing industry leading reports
The world’s leading independent provider of strategic market research with a global network of offices in over 100 countries, providing powerful access to the real story behind consumer change.
• Conduct primary research, desk research, and secondary analytics
• Engage with trade experts to conduct interviews and cross-reference information
• Synthesise information to distil the what and the why
• Produce the reports, write consultative summaries
• Become an expert in FMCG across Australia & NZ
• Client liaison, queries and ad hoc requests
Who are you?
You’ll be fascinated in consumer trends with a strong understanding of the Australian brand landscape.
You’ll have gold-class communication skills – written and verbal and you’ll enjoy seeing the bigger picture whilst losing yourself in the detail.
As you build industry expertise, your responsibilities will evolve to include client meetings and presentations and industry presentations.
You’re looking for a renowned global agency and want a close-knit team with a collaborative style and full in-house training.
• A degree in business, marketing, economics, statistics or a related field
• Superb numeracy and analytical skills
• Excellent writing skills
• Creativity, tenacity and curiosity
• Some prior experience in market research or business intelligence, ideally FMCG
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gemma on +61 (0) 290519965 for a confidential discussion about this role and related opportunities.