$90,000 - $100,000 + bonus + benefits
Are you an expert in financial services consumer insights & business strategy?
Can you nurture major clients, and consult on their customer strategy using customer data?
Do you have experience in survey-based research?
At the top of the league for consumer insights strategy for Services clients, especially Financial Services, this is an Agency of choice for a career-minded consumer researcher who wants to carve out a reputation with the Banks and major Financial Institutions
The key purpose of this role is to provide added-value insights strategy through a range of market research services, both customised and syndicated research programs.
To do this, your day to day responsibilities will include:
• Nurture & grow existing client relationships
• Deliver best practice research solutions
• Oversee projects from brief to debrief
• Consult with clients to understand their needs and motivations
• Deliver high end presentations to top c-suite executives
• Build strong rapport across the business
• Mentor & manage more junior team members
The reach of this agency means this role is not focused on winning new client opportunities but building existing client relationships.
Can you deliver the kind of optimal service delivery that’s required? In return you can count on career progression Sydney or interstate, access to the big financial institutions and their key players, a smart team, tight senior leadership, best industry training, professional memberships, new CBD offices and lots of social perks and performance based rewards.
• Prior market research agency experience to the level where you can run a project independently
• A high level of aptitude in problem solving and decision making
• Excellent analytical skills and knowledge of stats packages like SPSS/Q
• Strong track record of client management
• Influencing and motivation skills for team leadership
• Experience in financial services, or services (technology, IT, energy etc)
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (0)2 9051 9965