Sydney, $55,000 - $70,000+SUPER
Throw yourself in to a range of rewarding research programs to deliver crucial data driven insights to leading Australian companies.
A huge opportunity to develop and sharpen your skills in all areas of research delivery through hands-on experience in online survey design, quantitative research, project management, data collection, data analysis and reporting; as well as client management.
This role will provide all the skills you need for a brilliant career in consumer insights.
A small multi-disciplinary team from all walks of life, academia, research and analytics who strive to ask clients the right questions, to get to the right solutions.
Staff are encouraged to question, to share learnings, to challenge ideas and to push for better outcomes, and hard work is rewarded in big ways like promotions, lunches and spot bonuses.
The day to day:
• Prepare research materials such as survey questionnaires, reports and presentations
• Data analysis using packages such as SPSS/Q
• Co-ordinate with different teams on project management
• Respond to client requests daily
• Develop your knowledge of different types of research – customer experience, loyalty research, brand research and new product development
• Help manage online research communities
The Candidate Requirements:
• Tertiary education in a relevant field highly regarded – marketing, stats, psychology, commerce
• 2 years + commercial research experience
• Experience or an interest in Services research (finance, energy, teleco)
• Deeply analytical, with excellent problem solving and communication skills
• A passion for excellence
If you want to develop your career with a brilliant boutique research agency, servicing Australia’s largest and most prestigious companies and brands, then get in touch for the details.
Send your CV to Gemma Lewis at Resources Group