AUD $60,000 - $75,000 + super + great benefits
• Would you like to use your smarts to answer business critical questions?
• Do you want this to be in a fresh environment with a new team?
• Does the sound of a client-focused, full-service agency with a real focus on consultation get you excited?
If yes, read on!
This is an exciting opportunity for a market research Consultant to join an innovative insights agency that works with a prestigious client list spanning banking & financial services, telecommunications, e-commerce and social and government research. They are a close-knit team of experienced consultants that offer quality, creativity and expert knowledge to provide tailored research solutions across – customer experience, customer satisfaction, branding, communications and product development – which inevitably lead to applicable commercial recommendations that help develop and redefine their client’s business and marketing strategies. Central to their success has been their ability to combine high end Market Research and local knowledge to provide insightful, valuable and actionable recommendations.
As a Research Consultant you will be involved in all stages of a project from client briefings and proposal writing to methodology and questionnaire design to project and data management to reporting and client presentations. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to step up and take more responsibility when it comes to clients and studies.
So, what will you have?
• Excellent market research experience, including some agency side experience
• Strong quantitative research skills
• The ability to problem solve, think through ideas, actions and decisions
• A demonstrable will do / can do attitude
• A team player
• First class written and verbal communication skills
• A commitment to developing as a researcher and thinker
In return you will get to work for an agency that celebrates success, recognises hard works provides top training and actively encourages staff to find balance – both in work and out.
For more information please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at Resources Group: firstname.lastname@example.org.