$500 - $650 per day (6-month contract)
This is an exciting opportunity to work on site within the Consumer Insights team of this national technology/service provider. The role requires a market researcher who can understand data/insights at a strategic level and is a doer, as well as a thinker.
You’ll be part of a team of trail blazers delivering a high profile CX research program. As a business they don’t offer clients off shelf solutions/platforms. Instead they combine rigorous customer data analytics, with primary research and bespoke consultancy services. Unlike many CX businesses whose offering is built solely around a technology or platform this team of experts get to the heart of the matter for clients, providing added value consultancy that helps clients drive customer acquisition, retention and advocacy.
The key responsibilities will include:
• Delivery and integration of CX Tracking, CVP research, consumer segmentation and ongoing customer insight
• Supporting the business in improving customer engagement and delivering a better customer experience and journey
• Managing reporting deliverables and ad-hoc analysis requests from stakeholders across the business
• Providing thought-leadership through the delivery of actionable strategic recommendations and robust customer analytics
So, who are you?
• You are a talented and capable market researcher with an excellent track record working either client side or in a strategic research agency role (6-8+ years)
• You have prior experience in tracking and CX research
• You can translate insights into business strategy
• You have excellent Quantitative research skills and are comfortable using Q and PowerPoint
• You are an excellent communicator, able to build rapport and relationships with suppliers, stakeholders, peers and direct reports
• You passionate and curious and you enjoy being challenged
• You are happy to roll you sleeves up and by hands on
To apply for this exciting role please email your CV Rowan Haylett at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rowan on +61 (0)2 9051 9967