$70,000 - $90,000 + superannuation
Through the unique application of qualitative and quantitative insights applied through a behavioural lens this agency generates actionable insights that drive CX, innovation and nudges to change behaviour!
With offices in Sydney, London, Shanghai and Melbourne – they work internationally, solving problems for brands, and social and government departments.
2019 was an awesome year for the team and they are expecting even bigger growth in 2020 - They are looking for a Quantitative Strategist to join their Melbourne team.
You will be responsible for running ad-hoc client projects from kick-off to final presentation and all stages in between; questionnaire design, analysis, reporting and delivering impactful presentations!
• You will help business design better customer experience which are not just good, but memorable.
• You’ll enable commercial brand (FMCG, retail) and government organisations shift consumer and human behaviour
• You’ll internationally with a team in London, Oxford, Sydney and Shanghai
• You’ll deep dive into what people think and feel, not just what they say
• You will get to further develop your quant analytical skills, whilst stretching your creative qual muscles
It’s essential that you have;
• Inherent curiously – you always want to question the WHY
• Prior research, design, strategy or planning experience (ideally 2+ years)
• Strong analytical and statistical capabilities with SPSS, Q and Excel (experience with choice modelling, econometric modelling and controlled trials would be advantageous)
• Experience integrating quant with qual
• Passion for Behavioural Economics and Human Behaviour
• An ability to deliver strategic and concise nudges of information
• Experience presenting to clients, and an ability to lead discussion /or workshops
• Impeccable project management and the ability to juggle priorities
This agency places a huge emphasis on their staff – here is a snippet of their culture/benefits:
• Light, bright and open warehouse-style offices in a convenient location
• Career progression, promotions on merit not years of experience
• Social events – birthdays, Christmas parties, coffees, cake and lunch
• They allocate a training budget for each candidate to spend on things that they are interested in and attend conferences
• Internal and on the ground training from smart thinkers that come for a planning, research, physiology or insight background
• Flexible working options
If you are interested or would like to know more please contact Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 02 9051 9968 for further info!