North Shore, Sydney
$55,000 - $60,000 + super
This is a market research agency that works hard to make complex market information straightforward for their clients. Their fantastic team of researchers, consultants, and marketers bring open minds, inquisitive natures and the confidence to challenge the status quo. They deliver insight that is meaningful, outcome focused and easy to embed and action. Their clients love them for their pragmatic, solution-oriented mindsets. They see research as a tool to arm their clients with market and customer understanding enabling them to differentiate themselves from their competition and to deliver game changing brands, products and customer experiences. Key to their success is their superior sector and business knowledge and they have expertise across a whole range of sectors including Technology and Innovation, Consumer Goods and Retail, Social Innovation, Banking, Telecom and Government and Education.
As an Account Manager you will be involved in all stages of a project from client briefings and proposal writing to methodology and questionnaire design to project and data management to reporting and client presentations. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to step up and take more responsibility when it comes to clients and studies. A great learning role there is plenty of opportunity for training and progression.
So, who are they looking for?
• Someone who enjoys looking deeply into a client’s business problems.
• Someone who can demonstrate a strong quantitative research tool kit (min 12 months within a research agency)
• Someone who can create insights that are impactful and shareable within a client’s business.
• Someone who is naturally collaborative and a real team player
• Someone who has a keen interest in the Australian business environment and today’s common challenges and opportunities
• Someone who has strong project and relationship skills
IS THAT SOMEONE YOU?
In return you’ll get to work in a fun and supportive team, surrounded by the best minds in the business.
If so please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rowan on 0290519967 to learn more.