$90,000 - $100,000 + super
This role has it ALL!
• BIG BRAND clients both local and international
• High visibility with clients from day 1 including working onsite with client brand, marketing and product teams
• Access to the best in market practices, shopper and loyalty data and IP
• Exciting fast paced projects across shopper, brand, price, promotion and product strategy
• Solid career progression including an established fast track / future leaders program and industry gold standard training
• Real opportunities for international secondments and travel
• Flexible working including options to work from home
• Fun, social and supportive work culture
Are you a switched on, intelligent and enthusiastic Research Account Manager / Category Manager / Category Analyst interested in the world of FMCG marketing insight and strategy? Do you enjoy delivering insights from marketing and sales data and using those insights to advise clients? Do you get a buzz from working on high profile projects? Then look no further; this is the role for you!
Our client is a leading edge data driven research consultancy, and they are looking for a talented and numerate Account Manager to join their growing team. Providing strategic direction supported by sophisticated, relevant analytics they really are at the forefront of the industry. They provide resource (people, software and data) to deliver their clients the answers they need to stay one step ahead of the competition.
As an Account Manager you will be on site with your clients to offer research and consultancy services on all aspects of product and category management e.g. new product launch, promotional performance and competitor analysis. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of analysing scan data or FMCG sales data. This could have been gained in house within an FMCG producer or retailer or through working for a research / data supplier. You will also need to have strong account and client management skills, alongside an ability to communicate (verbal and written).
This company is going from strength to strength and so it is the perfect environment in which to see your career really fly! So don't delay, apply today! Send your CV to Rowan Haylett on firstname.lastname@example.org