Research Analyst – 6-month contract
$60,000 - $70,000 + super (pro-rata)
Contract role for a switched-on Analyst within an award-winning independent insights agency!
This agency has passion and intellectual rigour and is expert when it comes to solving problems around Customer Experience, Employee Experience, and Technology Development for financial and retail Australian organisations.
There is a current need in the team for a Research Analyst to work on the business biggest and most successful client account! Supported by a senior team of Directors, you will be the go-to person when it comes to questionnaire design, detailed analysis, and providing meaningful insights and narratives from data manipulation.
This role requires someone with an analytical mind, and exceptional technical skills, however, at the same time able to be client-facing and provide clear and succinct insights.
Interested? To be considered you must:
• Have 2+ years of experience in Market Research and Analytics – you must have hands-on experience using a statistical packages SPSS, Q and excel
• High attention to detail and solid project management skills
• Have a flair for working smart with numbers.
• You must be able to pull engaging narratives related to a range of business issues and be able to present these findings in a language that speaks to clients.
• Have the right personality to suit a dynamic, growing research boutique.
• You will need to be flexible, passionate, have a good eye for detail and be happy to work in a fluid environment.
This is a 6 months maternity cover contract, however, there is every possibility for this role to be extended in the future the business is seeing great success currently.
If you are interested or would like to know more please send your CV to Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 02 9051 9968