Junior Data Analyst / Project Manager – Management Consultancy
$50,000 - $60,000
Are you a junior market researcher/ analyst that’s looking to get a foot in the door in an agency that will provide you with development and progression?
This agency is known for the highly strategic, and impactful research that they do. Partnering with commercial brands they provide insights and recommendations that ignite grown. They blend research, with consulting and marketing science – you will work on interesting segmentation, pricing, and modelling projects.
Supported by senior members of the team there is the opportunity for quick career progression! The team here is smart (and fun) they have bright open planned offices, external and internal training and a wellness programme.
Sitting in the quantitative team you will be responsible for:
• Quantitative Project Management
• Data analysis and interpretation – you’ll look for patterns and stories in numbers
• Developing compelling consumer insight presentations, and assist with report writing
• Data manipulation, cleaning, charting and deconstructing
What do you need?
• Prior experience in a market research agency or panel provided
• Experience designing & scripting quantitative questionnaires
• Strong technical skills – Q, SPSS, R, SAS, Tableau
You’ll become the quantitative specialist in the team and the go-to person when it comes to combining secretary data with survey data.
If you are interested, please contact Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 02 9051 9968 for further information