Market Research Analyst – Consumer healthcare
$60,000 - $65,000 plus super plus bonus
Join the growing Research Division of global Research Consultancy that specialises in solving key problems within the Healthcare industry. Founded in real-time analytics they combine data, analytics, and technology to help stakeholders improve the quality of healthcare industry around the globe.
As a Research Analyst, you will combine both quantitative and qualitative research to solve problems. You’ll have the opportunity to be involved in research design, insight generation, reporting and presenting.
• Quantitative - you will be involved in questionnaire design, analysing data, reporting, insight generation and presenting
• Qualitative you will design discussion guides, running IDIs & focus groups with healthcare professionals, doctors, and patients.
Required experience and skills:
• Prior internship, or a minimum of 6months experience in Market Research
• Desire to work across both qualitative and quantitative market research
• An eye for detail
• Strong analytical skills - you are brilliant with numbers!
• A genuine interest in the healthcare industry
• Strong communication skills
• Tailored, and accelerated career development
• Internal and external training
• Annual bonus
• Social team
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on +61 02 9258 1120